Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hi, I'm Angela...



...and I just bought my first home!

I could not be more excited. In short, I wanted to create a blog to journal and share the progress I make with it - in terms of home decorating and design. I am a creative person. I went to college to be a graphic designer. I write this as I sit in my desk at my non-graphic design job.

So it goes.

But I still love it, and I still do it. And the other thing that I love-but-don't-do-for-money is interior design and home decorating. So, you could imagine that I just can't wait to go from my tiny studio into a (not) much bigger one bedroom condo, where I can surround myself with all things ME. And it will all be MINE! And my dog, Romy's. :) I have so many ideas and almost don't know where to start. I haven't even moved in yet! But as I go along, I'd like to share some photos, get advice from others and have fun.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment